Bookings for the 2022 Season START MARCH 15TH
CARRY IN CARRY OUT
- You are responsible for ALL the waste you create. No Garbage or Recycling receptacles are provided anywhere on property. 1 bag is provided with your stay, please bring extras if needed.
**Leave No Trace**
- Please do not drop cigarette butts on the ground. Discarding of butts should be done in a neat and safe manner. Either burn them or discard them properly. Please No Cigarette or Blunt Smoke in our Cabins, Glamping Tents or Restrooms.
- We are a pet friendly campground. No Pets Allowed in Cabins or Glamping Sites. Make sure your pet behaves properly and does not disturb other campers. When registering you will be required to fill out our pet agreement and please bring a copy of their rabies certificate. The rules must be followed, or your pet will be required to leave campground property. Pets must always be leashed. Pets are not to be left unattended at any time. Please be sure to have a plastic bag when walking your dog. You must have your pet leashed and under control at all times. Management reserves the right to refuse to allow pets on campground property if they feel they are a danger to other
- We charge 100% of your total stay upon booking. This payment will be refundable, minus a $25.00 cancelation fee up to 14 days of your arrival. Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival forfeit the deposit. No refunds for early departure for any reason. Failure to arrive on arrival date without notification will forfeit your deposit and site.
NO REFUNDS ON HOLIDAY RESERVATIONS.
- Respect the privacy of other campers and do not trespass or cut through their sites. Please make sure your guests are aware of this rule.
PURE SPRING WATER
- Our well water is great for drinking. It has been tested by the Maine Department of Human Services. We have one well on the property which is over 900 feet deep.
- The speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH. There is a limit of one (1) vehicles per site.
- While alcohol is not prohibited at Camp Laughing Grass, it is discouraged. So if you do enjoy libations PLEASE drink responsibly.
- Bathrooms are cleaned daily. Please pick up after yourself when you exit the bathrooms. NO BARE FEET ALLOWED.
- Swimming and the use of our kayaks, canoes and floats are at your own risk. THERE ARE NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY. No bathing, washing hair or dishes anywhere in the Crooked River.
- Must be kept small and within the fire pit provided by the campground. Do not leave your campsite or go to bed with a fire still burning. We ask that you put your fire out no later than 1:00am and do not start a fire before 6:00am. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE FIRE PITS. Do not burn large logs in the fire pits. Please do not burn pressure treated lumber, lumber with nails or screws, or lumber that has been painted. Don't move firewood: "Buy where you burn." This prevents the spread of insects, etc. from one location or state to another.
• PLEASE BE SURE YOUR CAMPFIRE IS EXTINGUISHED COMPLETELY BEFORE YOU LEAVE!
• NO CUTTING OR DISFIGURING ANY TREES
• DO NOT DUMP CHARCOAL OR ASHES IN THE WOODS
- Campsites are rented to one family consisting of two adults. Extra adults will be charged a fee. 4 People MAX at the Primitive and Glamping sites. Only one vehicles will be allowed per site. Each additional vehicle must be parked in the designated parking area.
- Check-in is from 3pm till 7pm. If you will be arriving after 7pm, please call 207.747.0420 before 7pm to notify and check-in over the phone. Tents cannot set up after 10pm. If you would like to check-in before 3pm, please call to see if your site is available. If it is, you may check in early for a fee of $25.00.
- Check-outs are at 11am. If you would like to stay for the remainder of the day, you may do so for a fee of $25.00. However, you must still vacate the site at 11:00am and park in the overflow area by 11:00am, if the site is to be occupied by another camper. You must leave the campground no later than 5:00pm.